What is condoms? Use condom to prevent yourself from STD'S and as contraceptive method.
What is condoms?
Condom or kondom is type of contraception that used by men. Men wore condom on the penis to stop the sperm to enter in the vagina. It is best contraception to prevent both pregnancy and protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Male condom are made by latex rubber, plastic (polyurethane, nitrile, or polyisoprene) or lambskin. With the modern condom techniques, different type of condoms are available. Condoms type like dotted condoms, textured condoms, thin condoms, small condoms, large condoms. Men can give condom according to their penis size and needs. Male condom cover the whole penis, from base to the tip, so sperm cannot meet to the egg and cannot fertile the egg of the women. But remember Lambskin condoms do not protect against STDs. Only latex and plastic condoms do. To use condom is easy. To make sexual intercourse more pleasuring and real going, couples prefer to use thin condom. They are thinner than regular condoms.
The history of condom
Knowledge of condom is new, it has been used from BC, About 3000 BC. The earlier ancient Egyptian era. Men use the sheep's intestines over the penis. The reason is not to prevent the STDs(sexually transmitted diseases ) or contraception. Men use to protect penis from the insect bites. Around 100-200 AD, it mention some France painting. In 16 century, it has been detail that report, people used condom that has only glans part. these glans condom only used to prevent syphilis. In 17 century, condom is used for sexual intercourse and prevent STD, HIV and named as Condom HIV. In 19 century, rubber condom is introduce that is safe and comfortable for unwanted pregnancy and STDs. In 19 century condom get famous for contradictive purpose.
It is fact that condom is seriously made in Japan. From BC to till now. Condom gain many variation in shape, structure, size and many speciation. In 2002 polyurethane condom is launched by France and Switzerland. In 2005, thick condom came in the market. These condoms is about 0.02mm in thickness. In 2013, condom upgrade with light weightiness. These condom is about 0.01mm. Day by day, people aware with effect of the condom. Now a days female condoms are also in market. Every peopls ought to know how to choose the condom, how to use the condom and when to use condom. Any people can easily buy the condom fron online store of from medical store.
- Condom TOP
- Condom type, flavor, big, thin, for premature ejaculation etc.
- Knowledge of condom and HIV
- What is a female condom? Advantages and usage and attention of female condom.
- What is condoms? The history and origin of condom.
- How to use condoms properly?
- When do you use condoms? What is the proper timing?
- Differences according to type of condoms, latex, polyisoprene, polyurethane.
- Technique of how to choose condoms, the best condom and sure birth control.
- Kondom is condom in a German.
- Condoms can be purchased online. Convenient online shopping
- What is the best condoms in india?
- Buy condoms online, do not buy condoms at convenience stores
- How to use the correct condom? Make your sex play safe
- Flavored condoms are recommended for people who do not like the smell of rubber