Technique of how to choose condoms, the best condom and sure birth control. Always use penis shaped condom.
Select by material
In this article, we are going to study what is condom material. As you know that in the market different types of condoms are available. Mostly condom is made by "rubber". Couples surely used rubber condoms. But rubber condom has some issues, rubber condoms are dried quickly and gives strong odor like rubber. This makes couples uncomfortable with the rubber condoms. Yes, rubber condoms are safer to use.
Polyurethane made condoms are best in conducting the heat. It gives you excellent sex with your partner's temperature. Most of the girl condoms are made with polyurethane material. Many couples prefer Polyurethane made condoms too for easy insertion.
Isoprene Condoms. These condom used iR (isoprene rubber)" as material. It enhance the softness in the intercourse and reduce the stress of real touch. It stick to the penis completely and also known as HIV condom. Different type of condom with material gives different pleasure. Men can choose their desire one.
Choose by thinness
In earlier, condom has been in available with the limit of thickness about 0.03mm, Then it comes to 0.02mm and then to 0.01mm. Basically, thickness of condom is based on the comfort. The less thickness is proportional to the real pleasure. Like in above measurement 0.01mm gives you real touch and real pleasure with penis because it is most less in thickness.
Accept about thickness, some couples get worried about that thick condom can break off easily during penetration process. So do not go with your choose. Discuss about condom and condom thickness with partner first. If she want thick condom, you may go with 0.03 thickness condom or want thin condom, should go with 0.01mm thickness condom. It is important for both the partner to know how to use the condom and when use the condom.
Select by size
Perhaps many of men or women are not aware of that condoms are also available in many size. Condom have size like S, M, L, XL, XXL, etc. same like clothing.
Some men feel discomfort due to regular condoms. Some peoples feel regular condom loose or break down in the act and some feel tight with regular condom, it may hurt penis too. So, to solve these problem. Condom start came in market with sizes.
Men can choose their desire condom after knowing their penis size. The perfect size of condom is important for the better sexual life.
- Condom TOP
- Condom type, flavor, big, thin, for premature ejaculation etc.
- Knowledge of condom and HIV
- What is a female condom? Advantages and usage and attention of female condom.
- What is condoms? The history and origin of condom.
- How to use condoms properly?
- When do you use condoms? What is the proper timing?
- Differences according to type of condoms, latex, polyisoprene, polyurethane.
- Technique of how to choose condoms, the best condom and sure birth control.
- Kondom is condom in a German.
- Condoms can be purchased online. Convenient online shopping
- What is the best condoms in india?
- Buy condoms online, do not buy condoms at convenience stores
- How to use the correct condom? Make your sex play safe
- Flavored condoms are recommended for people who do not like the smell of rubber