Differences in types of condoms, latex, polyisoprene, polyurethane. Use best material condom.
Difference of condom material.
As we know that what is Condoms? When to use condoms? Among condoms, there are verities of condom material. Most highly used condom material are Latex, Polyisoprene and polyurethane. About more than 90% condom or kondom are made by latex. Latex is natural rubber material in the form of liquid. These latex liquid is used to generate the first comfortable and safe condom, we can say that these condoms gives real textured felling and very safe condoms HIV preventive and best contraceptive method . Latex condom are thin in nature because latex material is thin in nature. Latex condom is highly rich in elasticity. Polyisoprene is a raw material of natural rubber. It is synthetic rubber that are used to made condoms. It is free from latex, so suitable for the one who have latex allergies. Many couples love to use polyisoprene condom because it gives same feel and elasticity like latex condom with not latex. Polyurethane is kind of plastic that are made by latex. Polyurethane material has been use in many application like paint, textile product and condoms. Polyurethane condom is safer to use like other condoms. Men can choice whatever type of condom he suits and her partner suits and they should know how to use the condom and how to choose the condom. Any people can easily buy the condom from online store or from shop.
Difference in feeling.
Condoms is essential for all sexual intercourse with the partner to enhance the sex play and pleasure. So to use correct type of condom is also important that suits you and complete your demand. Different types of condoms give different pleasure and feeling. Let's discuss: Latex Condoms: Latex condom has more elasticity so allow soft feeling in the act. It is soft and free to wear on the penis. You can enjoy the reliable and safe sex with correct usability by processing and ingenuity. Polyisoprene Condoms: It is most sturdy material and does not contain proteins and fatty acid, so safer to use. It allow enjoyable feeling by eliminating the rubber odor. It is cheaper than Polyurethane condoms. Polyurethane Condoms: Polyurethane condom is more stretchable than latex and are used to make the girls condom. It provide most thinner condoms. It increase the sexual play with real touch because these condoms are 0.01mm in thickness. It is thermal conductive, so allow smooth and natural feeling in the sexual intercourse same like penis touch.
- Condom TOP
- Condom type, flavor, big, thin, for premature ejaculation etc.
- Knowledge of condom and HIV
- What is a female condom? Advantages and usage and attention of female condom.
- What is condoms? The history and origin of condom.
- How to use condoms properly?
- When do you use condoms? What is the proper timing?
- Differences according to type of condoms, latex, polyisoprene, polyurethane.
- Technique of how to choose condoms, the best condom and sure birth control.
- Kondom is condom in a German.
- Condoms can be purchased online. Convenient online shopping
- What is the best condoms in india?
- Buy condoms online, do not buy condoms at convenience stores
- How to use the correct condom? Make your sex play safe
- Flavored condoms are recommended for people who do not like the smell of rubber