Knowledge of condom and HIV. Always use condom as a contraceptive method to prevent from HIV Virus
What is HIV? What is AIDS?
HIV is stands for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. It is a virus that develops this disease. It directly attack to our immune system and weaken the immune system, so we infect by HIV. Basically, it destroy the white blood cell of our body. Now, how HIV work. During sexual intercourse, there is opportunity for seminal vaginal secretions and that time the male semen come into the contact the mucous membranes in the vagina. Then HIV transmit into the blood and attack on the immune system. That cause HIV infection in the body.
AIDS instead for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. Not get confuse between AIDS and HIV. AIDS is a syndrome or a disease that can cause by the HIV. As we discuss, HIV is an virus that transmits and destroy the immune system. As result we suffer from AIDS disease. A person is term as AIDS patient when his/her immune system is infected the Human Immunodeficiency Virus. AIDS positive patient has various infected stages. When the infection is advance, it leads to death result only. At advance stage, there is no solution to cure the Human Immunodeficiency Virus. The Stages of AIDS is: 1. Acute infection period 2. Asymptomatic stage 3. Stage of onset
To cure the HIV is difficult and weaken the whole body. So, to take prevention is necessary. Men or women save himself to cure with Human Immunodeficiency Virus, by using different types of condoms. Condom built a wall with intimate parts of the partner. It restrict the unnecessary transmission of liquid in the each other blood.
Effectiveness of condoms against AIDS
AIDS or HIV is infect in the men and women by transmission of Blood, Semen, vaginal secretion. So, condoms is not effective to cure the AIDS or HIV. Condom is effective to prevent the transmission of Blood, Semen, vaginal secretion in each other. When irregular contact in the semen and vaginal secretion with lot of peoples happen, it leads to AIDS or HIV. At same time, condom prevent this direct contact of genital of each partner. It create a wall between the male penis' and women's vagina. so, use of condom is very effective. If you use a different types of condom in a correct way in every sexual intercourse, it prevent you from unnecessary infections. Condom or Kondom decrease the infection of AIDS or HIV in sexual intercourse, up to 85 %. Two types of condoms are available, male condom and female or girl condom. It is suitable to use a perfect size condom in the sexual intercourse.It is important for people to know what is condom, how to choose condom, how to use condom and when to use condom. People can buy the condom online or from shop.
- Condom TOP
- Condom type, flavor, big, thin, for premature ejaculation etc.
- Knowledge of condom and HIV
- What is a female condom? Advantages and usage and attention of female condom.
- What is condoms? The history and origin of condom.
- How to use condoms properly?
- When do you use condoms? What is the proper timing?
- Differences according to type of condoms, latex, polyisoprene, polyurethane.
- Technique of how to choose condoms, the best condom and sure birth control.
- Kondom is condom in a German.
- Condoms can be purchased online. Convenient online shopping
- What is the best condoms in india?
- Buy condoms online, do not buy condoms at convenience stores
- How to use the correct condom? Make your sex play safe
- Flavored condoms are recommended for people who do not like the smell of rubber